Saturday, October 5, 2013

Thrift Store Thursday: Brown Zebra

I bought this skirt this summer for $3 at my local thrift store.  I am such a sucker for animal print: leopard, zebra, python, tiger - just about anything you'd find at the zoo.  I also picked up a brown Anne Klein top at for $3 to go with it.  Then I started looking at different fashion blogs and realized how boring this combo was.


My eight year old son took this picture.  I was laughing at something he said.  Also, take note of the photobombing black pug to the left.
 
 
I never realized how safe I play it with combinations I put together until I started looking at these other blogs.  I decided to try something I never would have even considered before and paired this skirt with a dark chambray shirt.
 
How did I never think of this before?
 
Kim       


1 comment:

  1. The chambray with the skirt looks great! I never would've thought of that..

    ReplyDelete