Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Thrift Store Thursday: Black and Cream Giraffe?

This outfit came in at under $7 before tax.  I kid you not.


Love the print of the skirt. It's giraffe....maybe.
 
 
The top is from The Limited. I loved the neckline and am amazed that it covered my bra straps.  When I saw it on the hanger at the thrift store, I liked it but was sure I would have to get a special bra to wear it with.  "Why is it so much trouble to be a woman?" I thought to myself with a sad inward sigh. I was wrong, though (about the top anyway- I stand by my comment that  it is a lot of trouble to be a woman).   This makes it even more perfect as far as I'm concerned.  Price? $3.50.  The skirt is from the Merona line at Target.  While these skirts are reasonably priced at retail, it makes it all the more sweet when you find one in mint condition for $3.00 at the thrift store. I'm a big fan of animal print.  Okay, I'm not actually sure it is animal print.  It kind of looks like giraffe, but it's black and cream.  Either way, I love it.  It's hard to see it, but I am also wearing a fabulous green enamel flower pin I found for $1 on the cowl of the blouse.  I have a collection of pins and am trying to wear them more often. 
 
Kim
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment