Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Thrift Store Thursday : Anniversary Shoes

If you would have told me that a year ago I would be buying shoes at a thrift store, I would have thought that meant that I lost my job at some point between then and now.  Rest assured, I am still gainfully employed, but since then I have found many a great pair at my favorite thrift store.  I found these great Jones New York heels for about $8 this summer.  They looked like they had barely been worn. I love these because not only are they a little sexy, they are super comfortable.  You don't believe me, right?  They really are.  And I am a person who gets extremely crabby if my shoes are hurting my feet. I'm not sure why they are so comfortable.  They certainly don't look like they should be.  I have worn these to church and to the theater (Spamalot! - I definitely recommend it!) and out to dinner and a movie to celebrate my eleventh wedding anniversary.



You can almost see them here.  Our ten year old took this picture of us before we went out on our anniversary date.
 
Kim
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment