Saturday, October 5, 2013

Aldi Feature : Beaumont Pumpkin Spice Coffee

I am not a big fan of flavored coffees.  The majority of the time, I can't even tell the difference in the flavor.  With a lot of flavored coffees it's more about the smell than the taste in my opinion.  During my weekly Friday trip to Aldi I came upon this:




I am so ready for fall.  This has been one of the hottest back to school years in my teaching career.  The idea of a pumpkin flavored coffee said "fall" to me.  I thought if I made this, it might magically trigger the weather to what it should be in October.  When I brewed a pot of this coffee this morning, I could definitely smell the pumpkin spice.  What surprised me was that I could also see and taste the difference in this coffee.  It was a beautiful amber colored brown as I poured it into my cup.  I added my stevia and creamer (both from Aldi incidentally) and tasted it.  It was ahhhh-mazing!  Even my husband, who loves his standard coffee, liked it.  What a great fall treat!  Best of all?  Only $4.99 for the bag!  I think I'll be picking up a few of these for some autumn-themed gift baskets as well.  Kim

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss Aldi...I keep writing the company begging them to come to Maine!! =)

    ReplyDelete