Thursday, October 31, 2013

Aldi Feature: Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad

This is another Aldi product that I love.



I also like the regular chicken salad, but this one recently appeared in the store.  If you are a fan of a little sweet in your chicken salad (like me), this is definitely for you.  Just like the regular chicken salad, this one is all white meat chicken.  The cranberries and almonds gives it just the right bit of sweet and crunchy.  The price is also fantastic at under $5 for two pounds.  If I were to buy that much chicken salad at the deli counter of my local grocery store it would be more than twice that much.  This is perfect for a special little something for your lunch.  It's a treat I like to give myself on Saturday after being good all week!

1 comment:

  1. Yep...this chicken salad spread from Aldi's is great. I love it and buy it all the time. To me, it almost taste "homemade". Costco's chicken salad is similar, but I prefer this one from Aldi's.

    ReplyDelete