Saturday, October 26, 2013

Real Life Just Fab Boots

I joined Just Fab about eight months ago after seeing an ad on Facebook that promised no pair of shoes was priced over $39.95 and that if you bought one pair at regular price, the second pair was half price.  Intrigued, I promptly visited their website only to be disappointed that there were no real life shoes on the site.

Real life shoes?  That's what I said.  I know, I know - I see women wearing heels in real life often.  All I can say to that is, I don't know how they do it.  I can wear low heels all day at work but am usually sorry that I did at the end of the day.  I have LOTS of pairs of high heels, but they are NOT for my every day real life in which I actually have to DO things that consist of work.  They are for church or weddings or a rare date night with my husband.  There were lots of high heeled shoes and boots at Just Fab, but if I'm going to spend $40 on shoes, I need to get more wear out of them than that.

About three weeks ago, I got an e-mail from Just Fab.  They noticed I had registered for an account but had never purchased anything.  They offered me a sweeter deal - my first pair for $19.95 and free shipping.  Okay, now I was sure I could find something.  I was tickled to see this pair of lace up boots.


These types of lace up boots had been popular when I was in high school and college.  Apparently, they are back.  I have seen them in many fashion layouts this fall.  I felt eighteen again.  Well, not really.  But that's okay.  Eighteen wasn't the greatest for me anyway.  I did love these boots, though.



 They can be worn cuffed down like this or laced up all the way which makes them versatile.  They were perfect for a day at the pumpkin patch today and comfortable.  Real life shoes. 




Kim       


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love the sweater you paired them with too!

    ReplyDelete