Saturday, August 24, 2013

Welcome!

Hi! I'm Kim.  I blog over at An Antisocial Butterfly.  I decided to start another blog where I would just focus on budgeting and bargaining.  I'm a wife and mother of two.  I've been an elementary school teacher for going on 19 years this fall.   I didn't marry until I was 32 and had my daughter and son at 33 and 35.  After only being financially responsible for myself for about ten years, I had barely gotten used to running a two person household when I got married before I had a full fledged family.  As my kids got older and started school and we moved into a larger house, I realized we needed to make adjustments in how we budget our money.  I'll be sharing some of the things that have helped me over the past ten years or so.  I hope you'll stop by often A Bargain Butterfly often!


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment