Saturday, August 31, 2013

I Heart Aldi!

I had only been in Aldi a couple of times before last spring.  It seemed a weird set up to me.  I knew a couple of people who shopped there who loved it.  That's why I thought it was worth a shot.  But after going in and out a couple of times, I just didn't get it.  I left both times and went to Wal-Mart like I always had.

And then I came across this post by Gimme Some Oven.  Her three part series which includes "Why I Shop at Aldi", "How To Shop at Aldi" and "What To Buy at Aldi" is more comprehensive than anything I could put together here.  You should just read it.  Sufficed to say, I get it now.  Thank you.  I even get such satisfaction now out of taking my own bags and containers.  No more overflowing drawer of Wal-Mart of Kroger bags.  Thank you.  Thank you so much.

My plan is to highlight items I've purchased at Aldi that I love or meals I've made with items from Aldi.  I hope these posts will help convince you to try it.  I wish I had years ago!


Kim









No comments:

Post a Comment