Saturday, August 31, 2013

Aldi Feature: Chicken Caesar Salad

Today I'm sharing a favorite meal we had this summer featuring some products from Aldi I love!  Using their romaine hearts...

Tuscan Garden brand Caesar salad dressing...
 
 
Tuscan Garden croutons...
and shredded Priano parmesan cheese...
 
Just dump them all together on your plate, add some grilled chicken (sorry Aldi, I get my chicken breasts from Market Day to help out my kids' school), and you've got yourself a restaurant quality Caesar chicken salad.
 
Seriously, so good.
 
I like a little bread with my salad.  Who am I kidding?  I like a little bread with everything.  I used a store bought French bread loaf to make this recipe from The Pioneer Woman for the bread.  So easy and so worth it.
 
As I mentioned, this is especially good for those hot weather days when you just don't want a hot, heavy meal.  Hope you'll give it a try!
 




Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment